• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

young people

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sueshore said:
Don't fail us now!

Listen guys, I really can't think today and refuse to try. It's Saturday and Alabama football has once again given me a slight heart attack.

Sueshore you have any ideas? Kimmi what ya got?

You can go ahead and make a list on your sidekick.
 
wlaner said:
Listen guys, I really can't think today and refuse to try. It's Saturday and Alabama football has once again given me a slight heart attack.

Sueshore you have any ideas? Kimmi what ya got?

You can go ahead and make a list on your sidekick.

"Sowal Sex on the Beach"...never mind that is RO and GB's show

"Kimmifunn's Katch of the Day"

"Mating Habits of Young People"....with your hostess, Kimmifunn

"Bouys and Gulls"...SoWal Style

Okay...I'll spare you and stop now!
 
Kimmifunn said:
Are you new peeps guys or girls. I'm such a matchmaker.


I am guy from Atlanta. I just graduated from UGA. Southern all the way. Going to law school in August 2006.
 
Sueshore said:
"Sowal Sex on the Beach"...never mind that is RO and GB's show

"Kimmifunn's Katch of the Day"

"Mating Habits of Young People"....with your hostess, Kimmifunn

"Bouys and Gulls"...SoWal Style

Okay...I'll spare you and stop now!

I am way too hung over at the moment to think of any good ones...but hopefully by day's end I'll have some!

These are good. I like Bouys and Gulls!
 
bsmart said:
I am guy from Atlanta. I just graduated from UGA. Southern all the way. Going to law school in August 2006.

Ding ding ding...he said law school.... :lol:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Ding ding ding...he said law school.... :lol:

Doesn't Law School equate to about 80 hours of school/studying per week? I often remember seeing the Law Library filled during the major holiday breaks like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Doesn't sound like the partying life for sure.

bsmart, I thought you said you were moving to the beach soon. Is there a law school here? UGA has an excellent Law School if you can get in, so why not stay there if your grades are strong enough?
 
I too like Bouys and Gulls!! Good one Sueshore!!

And to mix Sowal Sex in the City...After a long day of matchmaking she can type on her computer and give a great monologue and tell us the lesson she has learned from all of this (just like Carrie).
 
Kimmifunn said:
Ding ding ding...he said law school.... :lol:


Don't be fooled by LAW SCHOOL. The hours are long....but wait, now the pay is good for those graduates that have no experience!!! Does bsmart have a trust fund? Way better than law school!
 
Last edited:
Sueshore said:
Don't be fooled by LAW SCHOOL. The hours are long....but wait, now the pay is good for those graduates that have no experience!!! Does bsmart have a trust fund? Way better than law schoo!

I'm glad you asked and not me. Just joking!

Hey Bsmart...Do you play Bocce Ball?
 
wlaner said:
I'm glad you asked and not me. Just joking!

Hey Bsmart...Do you play Bocce Ball?

We can play Bocce in the park when you move up...Just watch out for the homeless people!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top