I am with you girl! Can I do some faux finishes somewhere??...or help cook...chop, slice and dice...I will even volunteer my mercedes of food processors and mixer....top of the line from work. I could be your soux chefkathydwells said:Ok, I didn't have a dog in this race. However, I can serve you guys. I will be your bartender, and Donna, I will clean up afterwards!!!! Just to be there!!!![]()
Just kidding of course. Congratulations to all the winners!!!! Have a great time. :clap_1:

kathydwells said:Ok, I didn't have a dog in this race. However, I can serve you guys. I will be your bartender, and Donna, I will clean up afterwards!!!! Just to be there!!!![]()
Just kidding of course. Congratulations to all the winners!!!! Have a great time. :clap_1:
...unfortunately I had more ideas for fixing that problem than ideas for paint colors!!
I wish I could make it but in October I will not be able to travel due to medical reasons. TooFarTampa said:Donna, just got around to reading this ... I can't wait to see the finished project! Thank you so much for including me.I wish I could make it but in October I will not be able to travel due to medical reasons.
![]()
I hope to catch up with many of you folks in June -- trying to see if we can come up the week of the 10th! :clap_1:
I hope to catch up with many of you folks in June -- trying to see if we can come up the week of the 10th! :clap_1:[/QUOTE said:That would be awesome!!!!
jdarg said:I'm having information retention issues lately- are you not traveling because you are.......hmmmm.......
See you June 10-17. There! You have a plan!
TooFarTampa said:![]()
![]()
Shhh.....
jdarg said:Is this another secret that we are all supposed to keep??:funn:

TooFarTampa said:Ya'll don't know my mom do you?![]()
