• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Conch Out Paint Test Winners

New posts
kathydwells said:
Ok, I didn't have a dog in this race. However, I can serve you guys. I will be your bartender, and Donna, I will clean up afterwards!!!! Just to be there!!! :biggrin:

Just kidding of course. Congratulations to all the winners!!!! Have a great time. :clap_1:
I am with you girl! Can I do some faux finishes somewhere??...or help cook...chop, slice and dice...I will even volunteer my mercedes of food processors and mixer....top of the line from work. I could be your soux chef :biggrin:
Really though.......
I think the Conch House will look wonderful! Great color choices...plus your description of all of it was superb!:lolabove:
 
kathydwells said:
Ok, I didn't have a dog in this race. However, I can serve you guys. I will be your bartender, and Donna, I will clean up afterwards!!!! Just to be there!!! :biggrin:

Just kidding of course. Congratulations to all the winners!!!! Have a great time. :clap_1:

And I will be happy to "take care" of your neighbor with the dog that likes to poopy on your property better than his own:twisted: ...unfortunately I had more ideas for fixing that problem than ideas for paint colors!!

Kdwells and I will make a good team- she can take care of the human feng shui on the inside by serving alcohol, and I can take care of the doggie/neighbor karma on the outside! She can just hand me a glass of vino every now and then!:biggrin:
 
Donna, just got around to reading this ... I can't wait to see the finished project! Thank you so much for including me. :wub: I wish I could make it but in October I will not be able to travel due to medical reasons. :biggrin:

I hope to catch up with many of you folks in June -- trying to see if we can come up the week of the 10th! :clap_1:
 
TooFarTampa said:
Donna, just got around to reading this ... I can't wait to see the finished project! Thank you so much for including me. :wub: I wish I could make it but in October I will not be able to travel due to medical reasons. :biggrin:

I hope to catch up with many of you folks in June -- trying to see if we can come up the week of the 10th! :clap_1:


I'm having information retention issues lately- are you not traveling because you are.......hmmmm.......


See you June 10-17. There! You have a plan!
 
I hope to catch up with many of you folks in June -- trying to see if we can come up the week of the 10th! :clap_1:[/QUOTE said:
That would be awesome!!!!
 
jdarg said:
I'm having information retention issues lately- are you not traveling because you are.......hmmmm.......


See you June 10-17. There! You have a plan!


:biggrin: :biggrin:

Shhh.....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top