AndrewG
Beach Fanatic
Cool, I have no idea what that is, however.![]()
I could start a whole new world with the things you don't know.
Cool, I have no idea what that is, however.![]()
I could start a whole new world with the things you don't know.
It would be a bleak world of old men sipping prune juice while grumpily complaining that prune juice was far better in their bygone youth.

It would be a bleak world of old men sipping prune juice while grumpily complaining that prune juice was far better in their bygone youth.
I don't have a carry-on because I need toys or accessories, 90% of the bag is items that I cannot check due to theft or items for my comfort/health that the airline does not provide and that I actually need during travel.
One free checked bag, fewer lost bags, and the airlines providing amenities again would go a long way in reducing the congestion.
Definitely agree that most people take way too much stuff on planes and can't move too quickly as a result.