Tootsie got me thinking about Cooks Illustrated. So I was wondering, what are your favorite cookbooks, and are there any particular winners in those cookbooks?
One selection from my library: The Moosewood Cookbook Cooks from Home
I love to make the Sweet Potato Salad (steamed, on greens - very original recipe) for get-togethers with my girlfriends. Of course, I make it with Annie's Naturals "Goddess Dressing!"

Through These Gates: A Taste of Darlington
By: Darlington School Parents Assn.
Parents, faculty, alumni, board members and friends of Darlington School have all contributed favorite recipes in an attempt to raise funds for the school and to offer a unique collection of delectable cuisine in Darlington's first cookbook. This cookbook contains over 450 recipes from 16 states and 23 countries.

Our Darlington???
Even if not, that would still be pretty cool to have. I love to collect church cookbooks, and also I MUST have the Southern Living Cookbook each year. I have each one from 1990 forward, with the exception of 2003 & 2004. But I will get those.
Not that any of them do me any good. I just like to have them.![]()