• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Grayton Beach Report - Dec 18 2005

New posts
Cap'nCrazy said:
SJ - I've been a lurker for a long time and decided to let you know that I appreciate what you do to keep us informed and motivated.

The sights and sounds of SoWal ---- Special.

Welcome Cap'nCrazy...with a name like that you will fit right in! I'm wondering if I might have met you in October. Did you just finish your place and move in?
 
Cap'nCrazy said:
SJ - I've been a lurker for a long time and decided to let you know that I appreciate what you do to keep us informed and motivated.

The sights and sounds of SoWal ---- Special.
Welcome :welcome: I was a lurker for a long time, too.
 
Thanks for the wonderful beach photos and verbal description of the beach. It is a much-needed contrast to the real estate and brown sand discussions!
 
dbuck said:
Welcome :welcome: I was a lurker for a long time, too.

Me, too! How much more funn is it to be a poster than a lurker???? Answer...TONS more funn! So to all the lurkers...make a New Years resolution (hate those unless it's for SoWal.com) to join in the funn! If you are skeered...PM someone you see and I know they will help you through it!!

Listen up!!! I have been so lucky! A lurker (we have all been this at one time!) has PM'ed me for help in becoming a full fledged poster!!! I feel like a mentor!! Look for the new thread later today. This lurker has a Sis-I-L that is ready to come over to the good side as well!

So, all you lurkers out there...this is a good chance for you too!
 
Last edited:
SJ.. Can I leave you a drink gift certificate at your favorite SoWal place for all the wonderful photos? Each time I open up a sunset or shore picture I am filled with a tranquil peace. It is like Buffet sings "A magic kind of medicine no doctor could prescribe." Keep clicking.
 
iwishiwasthere said:
SJ.. Can I leave you a drink gift certificate at your favorite SoWal place for all the wonderful photos? Each time I open up a sunset or shore picture I am filled with a tranquil peace. It is like Buffet sings "A magic kind of medicine no doctor could prescribe." Keep clicking.
Thanks, you guys are sweet. However, if you want to do something for me, the next time you are in SoWal, buy some random person a drink, and spread the wealth. You may be surprised whom you meet.:D
 
Smiling JOe said:
Thanks, you guys are sweet. However, if you want to do something for me, the next time you are in SoWal, buy some random person a drink, and spread the wealth. You may be surprised whom you meet.:D

That's the SoWal spirit!!! Or maybe pay the toll for the person behind you on the Mid Bay Bridge!!!
 
jdarg said:
Or their taxes if you are really in the spirit!! :rolling:

hee hee hee...I'd say be under the influence of spirits for that to happen!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top