• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

More Spring Breakers than ever in SoWal

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beach Runner said:
I like the fact that they have the sanitizing wipes at the entrance to Publix for wiping down the shopping cart handles. I've heard that there are more germs on a shopping cart handle than a toilet seat. Today I asked the manager of our local Publix to provide these wipes, and he agreed.

I have never gotten sick from putting groceries in a toilet or sitting buck nekkid on a shopping cart. :biggrin:
 
Amp22 said:
I have never gotten sick from putting groceries in a toilet or sitting buck nekkid on a shopping cart. :biggrin:
Freak. Total freak.
 
Amp22 said:
I have never gotten sick from putting groceries in a toilet or sitting buck nekkid on a shopping cart. :biggrin:
The typical toilet seat is cleaner than most floors. Personally, I have never eaten off of a toilet seat.
 
Smiling JOe said:
The typical toilet seat is cleaner than most floors. Personally, I have never eaten off of a toilet seat.
Toilet seats are cleaner than your phone and keyboard at work.
 
aren't tangents reserved for the lounge??????:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 
Allifunn said:
aren't tangents reserved for the lounge??????:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
It goes like this...

<---------------To the lounge please
 
jessifunn said:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I would never presume to take Kurt's job!:idontno: trying to keep the likes of us in line???? no way:bang: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top