• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pedicures...

New posts
:floor: I love you gulls. So true!

Yep, DD I'm a planner but I can do spontaneous too! I also stress and worry to much. Not sure why I have to have things a certain way before I leave for a week. It's not like it would get done if I stayed! :roll:
 
At our age, being able to reach and see our toes well enough to polish requires an advanced yoga pose!!:blink: Reading glasses too!


Bigger toenails would help. I just have the pedi done by the sweet little asian girl, tip her big and enjoy. I hate doing my toes myself. They never look as good. Of course since I really can't see them anyway, it shouldn't matter. :D
 
:floor: I love you gulls. So true!

Yep, DD I'm a planner but I can do spontaneous too! I also stress and worry to much. Not sure why I have to have things a certain way before I leave for a week. It's not like it would get done if I stayed! :roll:

You and I are gonna get along great!
 
Yeow!! :eek:



OL--you're a planner, aren't you? Me, I just fly by the seat of my pants!! I'm sure you'll find the perfect color for your trip. I tried that polishing in the car last year, and was not successful. Of course, I can't see more than three inches in front of my face, and with all this fat, it's hard to get my toes close enough to see!! :eek:

At our age, being able to reach and see our toes well enough to polish requires an advanced yoga pose!!:blink: Reading glasses too!

:lolabove: I was trying to polish my toenails the other night, and thought "why can't I rest my chin on my knees anymore. :idontno: And who would have thought that you couldn't paint your fingernails without reading glasses.:bang:
 
:lolabove: I was trying to polish my toenails the other night, and thought "why can't I rest my chin on my knees anymore. :idontno: And who would have thought that you couldn't paint your fingernails without reading glasses.:bang:

That's me all the way...:(
 
Okay, just got home from Beauty Warehouse $30 later. I could have just about got a pedi for that but now I have 2 new pretty colors and some ridge filler.

I have to report on the new color I bought that I love. I had no idea it was $12.50 until after I bought it. :blush: I'm such a bargain shopper that paying $7.50 is usually my limit. But this is OPI Designer Series with Diamond Dust. OOOH AHHHH :biggrin: It's called DS Desire and it's a really pretty sparkly bronze color. But now I can't decide to go with the Peruby-ruby or this. :idontno: Such hard decisions. :biggrin:
 
Okay, just got home from Beauty Warehouse $30 later. I could have just about got a pedi for that but now I have 2 new pretty colors and some ridge filler.

I have to report on the new color I bought that I love. I had no idea it was $12.50 until after I bought it. :blush: I'm such a bargain shopper that paying $7.50 is usually my limit. But this is OPI Designer Series with Diamond Dust. OOOH AHHHH :biggrin: It's called DS Desire and it's a really pretty sparkly bronze color. But now I can't decide to go with the Peruby-ruby or this. :idontno: Such hard decisions. :biggrin:


Go with the bronze and of course, take pictures.
 
Okay, just got home from Beauty Warehouse $30 later. I could have just about got a pedi for that but now I have 2 new pretty colors and some ridge filler.

I have to report on the new color I bought that I love. I had no idea it was $12.50 until after I bought it. :blush: I'm such a bargain shopper that paying $7.50 is usually my limit. But this is OPI Designer Series with Diamond Dust. OOOH AHHHH :biggrin: It's called DS Desire and it's a really pretty sparkly bronze color. But now I can't decide to go with the Peruby-ruby or this. :idontno: Such hard decisions. :biggrin:

You'll make the right one...I have faith in you!
I always get new stuff for the beach....new polish, new hair stuff, new clothes, etc. Then, I always end up wearing the same old crap I wear every year. If I don't start on SoWell though, I won't be able to wear that same old crap! :eek:
 
I had a pedicure today. Easter egg colors (same as Paula's eggs): orange, then blue (wonder why?:funn: ), followed by hot pink, light green, and purple. No yellow - I only have 5 fingers per hand and 5 toes per foot. :floor:

OOPS! That means I'll have to do my hair, shave my legs, and wear makeup at the beach since I've blown my cover (or does everyone paint their nails these colors at Easter as I have done for 10 years?:idontno: )

:rolling:

Oh, I also had a haircut and new highlights! Orange and blue. Just kidding.
 
Last edited:
I had a pedicure today. Easter egg colors (same as Paula's eggs): orange, then blue (wonder why?:funn: ), followed by hot pink, light green, and purple. No yellow - I only have 5 fingers per hand and 5 toes per foot. :floor:

OOPS! That means I'll have to do my hair, shave my legs, and wear makeup at the beach since I've blown my cover (or does everyone paint their nails these colors at Easter as I have done for 10 years?:idontno: )

:rolling:

Oh, I also had a haircut and new highlights! Orange and blue. Just kidding.
Post pics, please! :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top