• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pedicures...

New posts
Post pics, please! :biggrin:
easterToes.jpg
 
WOW! I have not seen any quite like those, but they look good. :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Beach in the sand sounds good. :)

Notice the ORANGE AND BLUE flip-flops. Am I obsessed, or what? :floor:

:clap_1:

I told Sam to wear her OSU sweatpants and t-shirt for the drive down to be comfortable and she said "Mom, do you really think we should wear that in Florida? Won't they be mad at us?" :floor:

Good Luck tomorrow BR!


Go Bucks!
 
:clap_1:

I told Sam to wear her OSU sweatpants and t-shirt for the drive down to be comfortable and she said "Mom, do you really think we should wear that in Florida? Won't they be mad at us?" :floor:

Good Luck tomorrow BR!


Go Bucks!
I don't think most people in the South have any feelings about Ohio State -- not a rival, and many don't even know where it is. :floor:

Wear the shirt!

A UF/OSU repeat in bball would be interesting after the doing it in football. I'll have to say that for selfish reasons, I'm for Georgetown since they aren't a #1 seed.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top