• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Recent beach photos

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
What? :blink: You are getting married?
Smiley J. Now what do you think? :roll: Have you ever heard the term "always a bridesmaid, never a bride"

I'm IN my friend's wedding in Grayton on the 21st. You should sneak out sniper style.
 
Has anyone ever worn all black for family beach photos? We did a great one once with 3 generations all in black wearing black sunglasses with my husband's family once (though not at the beach) and it's a hoot. From grampa to the 3 year old -- very cute.

You really are the Mary Cassatt of SoWal.
 
My cousins had a beautiful black & white done. Everyone was dressed in a black tee and khaki shorts. The water was the backdrop. It turned out to be a great picture.
 
Smiling Joe, were you over in Inlet Beach Labor Day week last year taking some pictures of a family in front of that old little shack on the beach called the love shack. Twice, someone had a family of three or four children on the beach in white. I think there were 3 girls, one which looked around a year old and maybe a little boy. A woman with brown hair and in white and was sitting on the beach watching and kind of coaching them. They came out there two days that week and went back up this rebuilt walkover two doors down from where we stayed. This was off of Walton Magnolia Ln. Just curious because I walked past there and stopped for a minute and watched last year. Cute kids! Great pictures!
 
ladydebubba60, I do not recall where I was on Labor Day last year, much less what I had for lunch yesterday. I do remember things which I am supposed to remember, but the rest just gets placed in to my holding cells to remember later in life when I am senile. :lol:

It is highly unlikely that I was at Inlet Beach on such a holiday, and even more unlikely that I would be working on Labor Day, after all, it is Labor Day. ;-) I have worked enough 16 hour shifts on holidays to know my dues are paid in full.

Glad you like the pictures.
 
:razz: Well, it wasn't actually on Labor Day, just during that week. Love the baby girl being held by the woman with the black hair and the little boy with just the two bottom teeth. Just adorable. They are too cute!
 
Smiling Joe, I went into the Member Photo Gallery and put a couple of pictures of the group I asked you about that I took last year. It was actually on September 7th of last year. There are two pictures that I posted even though I took several more. If you can access them maybe you would recognize the people.
 
ladydebubba60 said:
Smiling Joe, I went into the Member Photo Gallery and put a couple of pictures of the group I asked you about that I took last year. It was actually on September 7th of last year. There are two pictures that I posted even though I took several more. If you can access them maybe you would recognize the people.
Not me. That is one funky outfit the photographer is wearing.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top