audie
fartblossom
Audie, you stinker, for bringing this thread back to the top, you get
:bicycle:
![]()
you didn't have to click on it.. i think subconsciously you are liking it.....;-)
Audie, you stinker, for bringing this thread back to the top, you get
:bicycle:
![]()
you didn't have to click on it.. i think subconsciously you are liking it.....;-)
![]()
Three words.
Tea Tree Oil.
Biffy lubed.

DA - great post. Are you sober?![]()

Here's three more words for ya....
Three Olive Martine![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Enuff of this crap already. I'm on my way to Hardees for some massive artery clogging double Philly Cheesesteakburger, curly fries with cheese, followed by picking up a six pack of cheap cold beer on the way to the campground where I'm going to pass out floating in the pool till I get a 2nd degree sunburn.
Now THAT's how to spend a lazy sunday afternoon!![]()
just for the health of it!![]()
![]()
![]()
dka![]()
![]()
Miss Kitty became acquainted with Three Olives last night....![]()
...yes, that is how many cocktails I had last night. Did I tell you I am so in need of a morning after cheeseburger??? 
Very Berry???...yes, that is how many cocktails I had last night. Did I tell you I am so in need of a morning after cheeseburger???
![]()
