• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Taylor Hicks

New posts
I just realized I forgot to talk about A.I. in my last post! :eek:

Obviously I'm still voting for Taylor and pulling for him 100%.

Kevin has GOT TO GO! I thought he was cute and sweet at first and was all proud of him, but NO MORE. he had his shot. I heard on the radio today that he broke up with his girlfriend when he made it too Hollywood week b/c he thought he would get more votes if he was single. whatever.

And Bucky is starting to get on my nerves now. Maybe it's just the hair or his accent when he does interviews...but whatever the reason, he needs to go home too.

GO TAYLOR! :clap_1:
 
This is my first season watching AI and I am HOOKED. "Great" DH says, "another reality show to TIVO". Anywho.... Taylor was great last night and Chris as well. Loved the rock from a change to all the ballads. I guess this gets crazier as the shows go on.

I agree with ya about the Kevin kid. He is getting WAYYYYYYYYY to cocky and full of himself. Time to go for him,
 
I think y'all are right on about everybody. Kevin's got to go. Katherine is wonderful, Chris and Elliott are truly talented, Taylor is very entertaining. Did I miss the reason Mandisa was barefooted? :idontno:
 
destindreamin said:
I think y'all are right on about everybody. Kevin's got to go. Katherine is wonderful, Chris and Elliott are truly talented, Taylor is very entertaining. Did I miss the reason Mandisa was barefooted? :idontno:

Yep! She said she was nervous in her heels and Ryan took them off for her! :eek:
 
steele mama said:
He is sooo cute! I really want to give him a big hug! Can you introduce us all to him as soon as he is off tour with Idol? :biggrin:

I'll see what I can do... :cool:
 
scrltbegonya said:
Yep! She said she was nervous in her heels and Ryan took them off for her! :eek:

Thanks! I was on the phone when she came on and I figured maybe she broke her shoe or something! Mystery solved! :clap_1:
 
destindreamin said:
Thanks! I was on the phone when she came on and I figured maybe she broke her shoe or something! Mystery solved! :clap_1:

Nancy Drew at your service.
 
Taylor made it! Of course!

And Ace is in the bottom three!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top