• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Watercolor Store

New posts
HOHOHO!!!

Look what I found at The Watercolor Store! I double love these.

I am ordering the second one, the one with the moss. They have a choice of ribbon color, you can do ivory, sage, aqua, or that gorgeous chocolate brown. Yummmeee! They also have Christmas tree ornaments, you can see some of those in the first picture.


Tell them BB sent you. :wave:

231-1752





oysterwreath.jpg
oysterandmosswreath.jpg
 

figured. :lol:

seriously. last year a few of us went to apalach for a shopping spree - which was great. and I want to do that again but no one really wants to spend the xtra time or money to go out of town shopping. we can just do it here!!! like maybe the weekend after thanksgiving holidays? saturday all day shopping, eating, drinking, cussing and smoking holiday event?
 
figured. :lol:

seriously. last year a few of us went to apalach for a shopping spree - which was great. and I want to do that again but no one really wants to spend the xtra time or money to go out of town shopping. we can just do it here!!! like maybe the weekend after thanksgiving holidays? saturday all day shopping, eating, drinking, cussing and smoking holiday event?

I just like stating the obvious. :biggrin:

Let's shop local, are you talking the weekend after Thanksgiving or the first weekend in December?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top