• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

WMF Exploit Warning

New posts
can we make funn a status. like beach bum or beach lover?
 
Kimmifunn said:
can we make funn a status. like beach bum or beach lover?

What a tremendous idea! I think since I just hit 300 I should move up. I mean how many did wlaner have? Can you combine them? Hold on I'll check.
 
kurt said:
I can confer special titles like where mine says operator and LL has buckethead.
Will you make us special ones? :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top