I guess I'm different than the most of you, but I actually like meandering down the aisles at Publix. I like grocery shopping, and Publix is head and tails over the grocery stores we have in Indianapolis. One of the hardest things for me to get used to when we moved to the Midwest was giving up my local Publix.
I think it's a treat to walk down memory lane (for me at least) at Publix.
SJ--I don't clog up the aisles when I dawdle. ;-)
I think it's a treat to walk down memory lane (for me at least) at Publix.SJ--I don't clog up the aisles when I dawdle. ;-)
Or they just stand there gaping and forget to move over when people come by?
Mermaid, Mermaid . . . so wise and yet so innocent. Someone was trying very hard to pick you up. 
after all. That means you or the Publix pickup guy, or both. I'm like Mermaid. It would never have occurred to me. 