• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Skunky- Dr. Question!

New posts
Sissies, that's nothin, try to wean yourself from an antidepressant and pain pills at the same time. It's a wonder I didn't kill the kids. :biggrin:

:floor: :lolabove: :rolling: :funn: :clap: :rofl:
 
Well, it won't matter what i do to straighten myself out. Until I rid myself of this never ending stress I will continue to have the stomach aches I have had for the past 3 days. And all the other problems. But nothing else will be said by me. :(
 
Well, it won't matter what i do to straighten myself out. Until I rid myself of this never ending stress I will continue to have the stomach aches I have had for the past 3 days. And all the other problems. But nothing else will be said by me. :(

I was just trying to be funny ladyd. I didn't mean anything to you. Don't quit posting because my sense of humor is twisted, it wasn't meant to offend. I don't really think anyone is a sissy (and if I did I'd keep it to myself and talk behind their back.) :biggrin:
 
I was just trying to be funny ladyd. I didn't mean anything to you. Don't quit posting because my sense of humor is twisted, it wasn't meant to offend. I don't really think anyone is a sissy (and if I did I'd keep it to myself and talk behind their back.) :biggrin:

Oh Cheering472, it wasn't you. I did go into too much detail about my problems on here. And the person that posted this one reply was right about sharing TMI. I shouldn't have done that and I am sorry. My nerves are shot to the point where I am suffering from bad stomach aches, having bad spasms in my middle and lower back, my upper abdomen stays tender because I have stayed tensed up more on than off in that area since December or January and got better all of a month, and then it showed up again when our dog got sick, and the more stressed and agitated I get the worse my stomach feels. All I want to do is sleep when at home as I won't be feeling anything then. I worry about these little simple pains that have been found to be nothing and went it recurs like it has over the past couple of weeks it gets to me. And I know what it is. I dealt with it back in the winter. I've got to get myself together. :cry:
 
Put your face in your pillow (to muffle the sound) and scream as long and as hard as you can!

It sounds silly but is a great stress reliever. My high school english teacher used to take us outside and have us all scream like this. She called them "primals".

Not a 100% solution, but figure every bit helps.
 
ladyd, you really DO need to get to a doctor or several doctors. The process may take a very long time, but it has to be done. Has anyone checked your pancreas??

Not to go into my current rash of ailments, but I have spent the last 6 months, since Jan. 6th in fact, in and out of dr's offices, one specialist to the next, blood work, pain (pain 24 hours a day). My point is, no one can do anything for you but you. Even in my own home, where my 2 guys are fairly sympathetic males ;-), their patience is running low. I feel for you. BUT, you're going to have to take the bull by the horns and try to get it done. Whatever it takes. Take care of yourself now.

I do hope you feel better and find something to relieve your pain. I also hope you find the strength to get something done.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top